- Start a conversation with Climate Minute
- Heather’s Weather Whys: Does more lake ice delay the start of spring?
- $4 million awarded to NYS farmers to address impacts of climate change
- Heather’s Weather Whys: How humans predict the arrival of spring
- Heather’s Weather Whys: Where’s the ice?
- Heather’s Weather Whys: What’s the difference between partly sunny and partly cloudy?
More Climate News
- Williamsville student’s climate change documentary wins national contest
- Climate change will have a unique impact on the Great Lakes
- How climate change could impact Western New York
- Buffalo prepares to welcome 'climate refugees'
- NYS faces calls to act more swiftly on climate change
- Climate Minute “Round 3”: winter is warming around the world
- Sharp cuts in greenhouse gas emissions needed now to meet climate goal, UN warns
- 5 years later, Snowvember still resonates across Western New York