BUFFALO, N.Y. — Looking to register to vote or need to adjust your current registration? Today may be the perfect time.
Tuesday September 19 is National Voter Registration Day, and the League of Women Voters Buffalo-Niagara will be hosting an opportunity for people to visit 5 sites across WNY to assist those new voters who want to register or those who need help updating their current registration.
Those 5 sites people can go to for registration are
- Tonawanda City hall 10am - 2pm
- Jewish Community Center of Greater Buffalo 12:30pm - 3pm
- Buffalo & Erie County Central Library 11am - 3pm
- Independant Health Family Branch YMCA 9am - 11am and 5pm - 7pm
- SUNY Buffalo State Butler Library 11am - 11pm
This is an opportunity to make sure everyone checks their voter registration status before the next election and gets the help they need.
To learn more visit www.lwvbn.org