- Western New York experts talk about the CDC loosening COVID-19 recommendations
- If you're exposed to COVID, FDA now recommends 3 at-home tests
- CDC relaxes COVID-19 guidelines, drops quarantine requirement
- Biden tests negative for COVID after rare rebound case, will isolate until 2nd test confirms
- Black Business Month runs through August 27
- Doctor: Biden tests positive for COVID for 2nd day in a row
More Coronavirus news
- US rules out summer COVID boosters to focus on fall campaign
- Biden tests negative for COVID-19, ends 'strict isolation'
- Biden says he's 'feeling better every day' as he recovers from COVID
- Biden feeling 'much, much better' after COVID diagnosis, still has sore throat
- Biden's COVID symptoms improve; WH says he's staying busy
- President Biden tests positive for COVID-19, has 'very mild symptoms'
- Buffalo pharmacist continues to push for COVID-19 vaccinations
- Hochul: New York monitoring new BA.5 COVID variant