See live Decision 2020 general election results on Tuesday, November 3. The U.S. presidential race between President Donald Trump and former Vice President Joe Biden is on the ballot this year. Also, Western New York voters head to the polls for the US Congressional Seat for the 27th district where voters from Genesee, Livingston, Orleans, Wyoming, part of Erie, Monroe, Niagara and Ontario counties will decide who will fill the seat. We may not know the final results of tonight's races because many New York State residents requested mail-in ballots due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Click for full map
Results updated every 2 minutes or less (some races may update less frequently).
U.S. President New York StatePrecincts: 15,492 / 15,492 (100% reporting)
U.S. House 23rd DistrictPrecincts: 527 / 527 (100% reporting)
U.S. House 26th DistrictPrecincts: 689 / 689 (100% reporting)
U.S. House 27th DistrictPrecincts: 559 / 559 (100% reporting)
- 2020 WNY Election Results
- 'Georgians will not be bullied:' GOP leaders slam MLB decision to pull All-Star game
- Rep. Tom Reed: Cuomo’s days as Governor are numbered
- Dominion Voting Systems sues Giuliani over election claims
- Joe Biden's two German Shepherds are the next projected White House dogs
- Trump pressured Georgia election investigator to 'find the fraud' in previous December call
- Jacobs defends objections to Biden's Electoral College victory
- 5 weapons recovered, 13 arrests at DC protests
- Warnock, Ossoff win in Georgia, handing Dems Senate control
- Pressure mounts on President Trump to condemn protesters
- Lawmakers given gas masks as protesters breach US Capitol
- Vice President Pence defies President Trump, says he can't reject electoral votes
- AP projects Raphael Warnock as winner of U.S. Senate runoff
- Rep. Tom Reed says he will not object to the certification of the Presidential election
- VERIFY: What happens when a member of Congress objects to the election results?