ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. — Bills inactive players vs. the Washington Football Team
- LB Andre Smith active for his first game of the season
- Josh Allen finds WR Emmanuel Sanders for the 28-yard touchdown. Sanders gets his first touchdown of the season and as a Buffalo Bill. (7-0 Bills)
- Josh Allen goes 5/6, 76 yards and 1 touchdown on the Bills opening drive.
- Bills go for it on 4th and 2 (Bills second drive) and it's no good. Turn over on downs. Buffalo now 2/5 on 4th downs this season.
- Washington's Logan Thomas fumbles caused by Tre White - Matt Milano recovers. Bills with another takeaway.
- Tre White now has 5 career forced fumbles.
End of 1st: Bills- 7 Washington-0
- Zack Moss 7-yard touchdown. Moss has two touchdowns against the Dolphins. Bills lead 14-0. Moss now has three touchdowns on the season.
- Jordan Poyer intercepts Taylor Heinicke for his first takeaway of the season.
- Josh Allen finds Dawson Knox for the 14-yard touchdown. Bills running over Washington 21-0
- Washington gets on the board with a Antonio Gibson 73-yard touchdown.
- Washington recovers Bills kickoff. Leads to a Taylor Heinicke four yard touchdown. Washington pulls within one score, 21-14.
- Josh Allen finds Emmanuel Sanders for the deep ball, gain of 41 yards. Leads to a Tyler Bass field goal.
- Tyler Bass with a 48-yard field goal. Right before the half. Bills total drive --> 5 plays, 51 yards.
End of the half: Bills-27 Washington-14
- Josh Allen finds Emmanuel Sanders once again for his second touchdown of the day and season. It also tallied Allen's 100th total touchdown. Bills go for the 2 point conversion and it's no good, Bills lead 33-14.
- Micah Hyde picks off Taylor Heinicke for his first interception of the season.
End of 3rd: Bills-36 Washington-14
Josh Allen 2-yard TD run. Gives the Bills a 43-14 lead.
Final: Bills-43 Washington-21