KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The Buffalo Bills will face off with the Kansas City Chiefs fighting for a chance to be in the drivers seat in the AFC 1-seed race. It's a rematch of the 2021 AFC Championship game where Buffalo lost 38-24.
Bills inactive players vs. the Kansas City Chiefs
- Chiefs settle for a field goal, 3-0 - 17 plays, 56 yards, 38 field goal from Harrison Butker. KC takes 6:29 off the clock.
- Josh Allen touchdown, Tyler Bass XP good. Bills jump in front 7-3.
- Siran Neal forces the fumble and Andre Smith recovers.
END OF 1st: Bills-7 Chiefs-3
- Patrick Mahomes finds Byron Pringle for the touchdown KC jumps back in front, 10-7.
- Josh Allen finds Emmanuel Sanders with the deep ball for a 35-yard touchdown, 14-10. XP good.
- Tyler Bass nails the 30-yard field goal, 17-10.
- Josh Allen finds Dawson Knox for the 53-yard touchdown right before the half. Buffalo goes up 24-10. This is Knox's fifth touchdown of the season.
- Harrison Butker with a 54-yard field goal, Bills up 24-13.
HALF: Bills-24 Chiefs-13
- Arrowhead Stadium under a hour and 15 minute severe weather delay.
- Micah Hyde with the pick 6 on Patrick Mahomes. Bills lead 31-13.
- Bills defense with another takeaway, this time is rookie Greg Rousseau using those long arms.
End of the 3rd: Bills-31 Chiefs-13
- Josh Allen finds Emmanual Sanders for his second touchdown of the game.
FINAL: Bills 38 Chiefs 20