ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. — Bills inactive players vs. the Steelers
- LB Andre Smith
- RB Zack Moss
- OT Tommy Doyle
- DE Boogie Basham
- DT Star Lotulelei
- Isaiah McKenzie kickoff punt return goes for 75 yards. After the following fair catch, McKenzie went to the medical tent in pain and eventually went to locked room with a shoulder injury. His return is questionable.
- McKenzie returned shortly after some medical attention in the locker room.
- Rookie Greg Rousseau gets his first official NFL start.
- Mario Addison records the Bills first sack of the season.
- End of 1Q: Bills-3 Steelers-0
- Josh Allen: 6/12, 42 yards
- Ben Roethlisberger: 5/7, 47 yards
- TJ Watt (highest paid defensive player in the NFL currently) strip sacks Josh Allen. Steelers recover. Rough, rough day for Josh Allen so far. (9-18 passes complete by 8:10 in the 2nd Q)
- Ed Oliver is flying around the field. 3 tackles/3 solo tackles. Defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier said Oliver would have a breakout season and right now - he's living up to the hype.
- End of 2Q: Bills-10 Steelers-0
- Gabe Davis touchdown
- Josh Allen: 16/26, 152yards
- Buffalo receiving: 152, Pittsburgh receiving: 58 yards
- Buffalo rushing: 42 yards, Pittsburgh rushing: 7 yards
- Bills defense with 2 total sacks (Mario Addison/Jordan Poyer)
End of 3Q: Bills-10 Steelers-6
- Bills 0-2 on 4th down.
- Pass interference call on Levi Wallace leads to a big Pittsburgh gain. Najee Harris runs for 18 yards. Followed by a Ben Roethlisberger pass to Diontae Johnson for the touchdown (coverage by Levi Wallace). Steelers take the lead 13-10 with 11:18 left in the 4th quarter. Wallace can't catch a break.
- Bills punt blocked and picked up by Ulysees Gilbert III who takes it in for the touchdown. Steelers take the lead, 20-10.
FINAL: Bills-16 Steelers-23
- Josh Allen: 30/51, 270 yards, 1 TD
- Ben Roethlisberger: 18/32, 188 yards
- TJ Watt with two sacks on Josh Allen
- Bills led Steelers in rushing (117) and receiving yards (270)