BUFFALO, N.Y. — This content is sponsored by NYS Maple Producers' Association.
Every spring, the members of the New York State Maple Producers’ Association invite families and friends to tour their “sugar houses” and experience the world of pure NY maple syrup.
Visitors to Maple Weekend can:
- TASTE a pure and natural food product at its freshest and in its many forms.
- LEARN how maple syrup and other maple confections are made.
- EXPERIENCE the unique family traditions of making maple syrup in New York State.
- CELEBRATE New York’s first agricultural harvest of the season in a family-friendly environment.
- MEET the producers who annually make New York the second largest maple producing state in the U.S.
- SHARE in the many ways to cook and bake with maple syrup, maple sap and other maple drinks and products.
- WITNESS sustainable agriculture at its best.
For more information on Maple Weekend and to locate your nearest participating maple farm at mapleweekend.com.