BUFFALO, N.Y. — The Meatball Street Brawl VII hit the streets Sunday on West Mohawk between Delaware and Franklin from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The event also had the Bills game playing on a large screen. All proceeds made at the event will go to local charities such as Response To Love Center, FeedMore WNY, P.U.N.T., The Frank Pitillo Memorial Lighting Fund, The Buffalo Police Athletic League, Little Smiles, and the New York State Restaurant Association.
There was a wide variety of local restaurants, breweries, and more to check out.
Event winners were announced Sunday evening. They included:
- Judges Choice, Best Traditional Meatball: Amici Ristorante
- Judges Choice, Best Freestyle Meatball: Ilio DiPaolo’s
- People’s Choice, Best Traditional Meatball: Amici Ristorante
- People’s Choice, Best Freestyle Meatball: East Eden Tavern
- Best Beer: 42 North Brewing Company
To learn more visit meatballstreetbrawl.com