BUFFALO, N.Y. — A historic mansion at 190 Bryant St., Buffalo has been sold for $1.5 million
244 Allen LLC of Buffalo bought the building from Catherine Gillespie, according to records filed with the Erie County Clerk's office.
Built around 1924, the 11,514-square-foot stone building once belonged to members of Buffalo's wealthy Goodyear family. Originally designed as a single-family home, the mansion has since been split into three units, according to the property listing.
Read more of this article from our partners Buffalo Business First.