The 37th annual Canal Fest began on Sunday in the Tonawandas.
The eight-day event features a variety of food, music, rides, a parade, a two-day craft show, and a bike cruise. The bike cruise will feature nearly 3,000 motorcycles from Western New York and surrounding states.
The Canal Fest Pageants kicked off the festivities Saturday at the Riviera Theatre in North Tonawanda. The pageant celebrates the youth of the Tonawandas, giving crowns to six title winners.
2 On Your Side's Maryalice Demler is the longtime emcee and former director of the pageant. The winners were:
- Canal Fest Queen: Emileigh Mazurkiewicz
- Teen Princess: Candice Strahin
- Junior Princess: Peyton Langworthy
- Little Princess: Adeline Bren
- Little Mister: Roman Kingsley
- Tiny Princess: Aubree Ross
For the full schedule of events, click here.
MORE ON WGRZ.COM