x
Breaking News
More () »

Alden Primary school evacuated due to natural gas smell nearby

Officials say students are being taken to Townline Lutheran Church and that everyone is safe.
School bus sign

ALDEN, NY-- ​Alden Primary school was being evacuated Thursday as a precaution due to a faint natural gas smell in the area. As the investigation continues, the school will be closed Friday.

Officials say students were taken to Townline Lutheran Church and that everyone is safe.

School officials say National Fuel was on the scene evaluating the situation.