CLARENCE, N.Y. — With August over and September here, The Great Pumpkin Farm in Clarence is gearing up for fall.
The pumpkin farm is now open for the season.
2020 marks the 25th anniversary of operating the pumpkin farm here in Western New York.
Ahead of opening for the season, the pumpkin farm released their COVID-19 guidelines for all visitors:
- EVERYONE MUST WEAR A MASK – indoors as well as outdoors at all times
- Anyone age 2 and above is required to wear a mask
- If you refuse to wear a mask you will be asked to leave if you don’t comply – no refunds will be given
- Please practice social distancing whenever possible and stay six feet apart
- Picnic Tables: only members of the same party can sit at the tables.
- If you are experiencing any COVID19 symptoms, or have been around someone who has COVID19 we ask you to stay home and come at a different time.
- Hand Sanitizing Stations will be located throughout the property. Please sanitize your hands after .
The Great Pumpkin Farm will be opened through November 1. More information, including tickets, can be found here.