BUFFALO, N.Y. — This is Festival Fest! The thing I do where I talk about things to do in Western New York.
We do it on Mondays to make Monday less depressing.
With varying results.
As the weather warms up we're getting into back in to actual Festival season. So, pull up a lawn chair & let's get into it.
Coming up this weekend:
- Buffalo Porchfest returns to the Elmwood Village May 18th.
- 42 North Brewing hosts its Full Circle Fest 2019.
- We have superheroes and villains and more, oh my! At Nickel City Con and Allen Street Superhero Villain Bar Crawl.
- AND the Hamburg Music Festival begins with a kick-off concert on Friday.
We are also entering peak charity run, walk, free t-shirt season.
- The Dye and Dash Community Color Run on the 17th in Orchard Park.
- Run Jimmy Run honors former Mayor Jimmy Griffin and benefits the Alzheimer's Association of WNY. It's Sunday May 19th.
Also happening Sunday: The Hospice Memorial Walk.
As always we got lots of events submitted by you to firstname.lastname@example.org including:
- A benefit for John Rupp who is battling pancreatic cancer.
- Lancaster High School Arts Academy's 10th annual dinner theater and festival of the arts.
- The 56th dinner gala for HOME or Housing Opportunities Made Equal.
- And The American Warrior Rock n Roll Bowling Party in LeRoy.
You can Help out the people who help out our furry friends with the Buffalo Party for Paws, which benefits the emergency medical fund for the neediest pets and Niagara SPCA's Kitten Shower!
Finally, Cheers to the Made in America store letting us know they're celebrating 9 years in business in Elma.
And we have to leave it there for now. That's Festival Fest. The greatest thing to happen to Monday since the three day weekend. See you next time!