BUFFALO, N.Y. — A Buffalo man was arrested after shots were fired during a domestic dispute that happened in July.
Leon Williams, 36, was arrested Tuesday in connection to the incident, which happened around 4:15 a.m. on July 5, according to Buffalo Police. Shots were fired during the incident, hitting one vehicle, police said.
A loaded semi-automatic pistol was eventually recovered. No one was injured.
Williams faces the following list of charges:
- first-degree criminal use of a firearm;
- first-degree reckless endangerment;
- second-degree criminal possession of a weapon;
- second-degree criminal mischief;
- second-degree menacing;
- second-degree harassment;
- third-degree criminal possession of a weapon; and
- endangering the welfare of a child.
The investigation was completed by Northeast District police officers.