Get the biggest deals delivered to your inbox! Click here to sign up for the DEALBOSS newsletter.
Are you still dragging that tangled and heavy mess of a garden hose around your property? The top alternative is the best bargain for your backyard in our region today and my favorite accessory this season.
More importantly, I've compared today's deal to other identical-looking products and the quality is not equal!
The typical garden hose hasn't evolved in more than 60 years, and they're prone to cracks, leaks and causing back pain. They also create a tangled mess too many of us have dealt with on a regular basis.
The top-selling expandable 50-foot garden hose that I've been using since last year is made of military-grade materials. The latex-reinforced super strength fabric is 37500D — which means the nylon material is designed to last for years. Competing hose systems I've sampled have started to leak after being stretched too much or getting caught on a branch.
Complete with a sure grip spray nozzle — which is worth another $15 on its own — and lightweight beyond belief, this is my favorite deal today. Click the play button to see this hose in action and how a knock-off fell apart.
Features of the Handsome Brands Expandable Garden Hose:
- Leak proof with brass fittings.
- High-pressured spray nozzle has 10 different settings.
- Expandable up to 50 feet.
- Fits any traditional hose or garden system.
- Lightweight, compact and easy to move.
- Designed to last for years.
- Ideal for all gardens and property sizes.
- Latex-reinforced super strong fabric.
- Costs 25 percent less than a traditional garden hose.
- Costs 50 percent less than competing expandable hoses.
MORE FROM DEALBOSS:
- This smart charger is also a power bank for up to four devices at once
- How using a pen can be like driving a sports car
- Best Buy and Walmart have launched a flash TV sale for dad
- The best robo massager is under $70 today
- This is the best sale on a knife set this year
Who is Matt Granite?
- Matt Granite is a freelance consumer reporter who produces stories and video for this Station, Amazon and others. He is not compensated by the brands featured here. This Station and its parent company may receive a share of the revenue from the site that sells the product if you purchase one of these products using the link on this page.