Get the biggest deals delivered to your inbox! Click here to sign up for the DEALBOSS newsletter.
If you followed my advice to hold off as long as humanly possibly to buy toys for Christmas, you are in luck! Today, for one day only, Target is slashing prices by 50 percent on most major toy brands for all ages.
Today's sale also comes with a few perks. The first advantage is that if you order today you lock in the lowest price of the year. The second bonus is that today you also score free shipping with guaranteed Christmas Eve delivery anywhere in the country.
As a new dad, I was elated to see the 0-24 month toy category full of products for my new little girl Mara. But for anyone with kids, pre-teens or teens of any age, Target takes care of those right through 16 years of age. For those with teenagers at home, puzzles, a social network game and selfie masks comprise some of the more senior toy categories.
In terms of selection, I expect the toy selection to become more depleted over the course of today, especially in to the late evening hours. If you are looking to treat a friend or member of your family, I'd make a move as soon as possible.
While LEGO is not a part of the 50% off sale, there are also many reductions available for the next 48 hours right here.
MORE FROM DEALBOSS
- This $70 deal on a massager can relieve your holiday stress
- A 58-inch smart TV is on sale at a Black Friday price today
- Searching for AirPods on sale? Try these $50 competitors first
- The best $16 emergency LED light deal for winter storm season
- The best phone charger for your car is under $30 today
- The best gift for the foodie on your holiday list: this $25 knife
Who is Matt Granite?
- Matt Granite is a freelance consumer reporter who produces stories and video for this Station, Amazon and others. He is not compensated by the brands featured here. This Station and its parent company may receive a share of the revenue from the site that sells the product if you purchase one of these products using the link on this page.