LANCASTER, N.Y. — Como Lake Bark Park celebrated its grand opening Saturday.
Lancaster Unleashed, in partnership with the Erie County Department of Parks, Recreation & Forestry, created the off-leash Como Lake Bark Park.
The park held its grand opening from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
"We want the community to visit our new dog park and to help us celebrate our accomplishment," said Mary C. St. Mary, President of Lancaster Unleashed.
In addition, visitors could check out:
- The unveiling of the new mural from local artist Casey Milbrand;
- Flying Bison Brewery's pop-up Beer Garden "Hops and Hounds";
- Live music from 12 to 2 p.m. from Acoustifiedduo;
- Professional dog photos available from TroyD Photography;
- Local dog rescue groups & local crafters and vendors with dog and Buffalo related items; and
- Food trucks and a grand opening raffle.
At the event, Flying Bison Brewing hosted the Hops and Hounds pop-up beer garden, with music provided by Acoustifiedduo from 12 to 2 p.m.
There was also be three food trucks, 13 dog rescue groups, and 21 vendors.