ELMA, N.Y. — When the children have had all the tricks and treats, it's time for the adults to enjoy. For some, that means uncorking a bottle of wine and raiding the kids' candy stash.
But which wine pairs best with your favorite candy?
We took that question to Tim Delaney at Elma Wine & Liquor in Elma, NY.
"Usually I tell my customers that when pairing any wine with food, start with something you like," Delaney says.
Here are some pairings to try this Halloween:
- Almond Joy & Rosé
- Butterfinger & Chardonnay
- Baby Ruth & a G.S.M (blend of Grenache, Syrah and Mourvèdre)
- Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate & Cabernet Sauvignon
- Kit Kat & Pinot Noir
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cup & Cabernet Sauvignon
- Skittles & Riesling
- Sour Patch Kids & Prosecco
- Starburst & Sparkling Rosé
Click the video above to watch our full segment from Most Buffalo.