ELLICOTTVILLE, N.Y. — Ellicottville's Fall Festival is the village's oldest and largest event of the year as well as being one of Western New York's most well-known and beloved fall gatherings.
The three-day festival celebrating all things fall generates more than $10 million in revenue for the Southern Tier village. Here's what you need to know if you plan on attending this year:
Dates and Times:
Friday, October 11th: beginning at 7 pm
Saturday, October 12th: beginning at 10 am
Sunday, October 13th: beginning at 10 am
- Downtown Ellicottville, NY: vendor market, carnival rides, live music, and local establishments
- Holiday Valley Ski Resort: chairlift rides, Mountain Coaster, Sky High Aerial Park, and more
- Other local attractions include HoliMont and Pumpkinville
- From 10 am - 7 pm, buses will run from St. Mary's Church at Jefferson & Martha Streets to the Holiday Valley Main Lodge.
- From 7 pm - 3 am, buses will run from the corners of Washington and Mill Streets to Holiday Valley Main Lodge
- All shuttle rides cost $3 reach
Security Information: see below from the Ellicottville Chamber of Commerce:
"With the changing times, security within the Village and Town has been of the utmost importance. Working with all levels of law enforcement, Homeland Security, county and town EMS as well as state and local DOT, we believe a thorough plan has been put in place. There will also be stricter enforcement of open containers, increased street patrols in the surrounding residential area and we have instituted a traffic management plan to ensure that emergency vehicles and pedestrian traffic flows remain safe and well-marked. Charter bus companies have been made aware of the open container law and all buses will be met by law enforcement to prevent unruly groups from attending the event."
For more information: www.ellicottvilleny.com