What’s the perfect place where you can get a mix of fun and fright? Of course, we are talking about Cedar Point HalloWeekends. Tony Clark Director of Communications at Cedar Point was on the show with more.
Below are the questions Hollie & Michael asked:
- HalloWeekends isn’t one big scary event – tell us about the different parts of HalloWeekends that makes it great for everyone…
- You always have something new, don’t you?
- Food is always a fall favorite – have any fun items or scary dining experiences?
- The Gold Pass – this is huge. $99 – and it includes all of HalloWeekends?
- We can still ride rides, yes?
Will you be going to HalloWeekends? Find us on social media, ‘Live on Lakeside’, and let us know.
FOR MORE INFO: HalloWeekends.com