BUFFALO, NY - Summer is just around the corner (as hard as that is to believe), and Larkin Square has officially announced its concert lineup for the season.
Beginning June 6 and continuing every Wednesday through September 5 (aside from July 4), local and national bands will take the stage at Larkin Square, at no cost to the public.
Live shows will feature food trucks, beverages, and lawn games.
"We are pleased to continue our tradition of presenting the best of local music with the added twist of welcoming some nationally touring bands to Larkin Square. Wednesdays are now a neighborhood wide celebration," said Larkin Square Director of Fun, Leslie Zemsky.
Here's the lineup:
- June 6 - Big Mean Sound Machine with Miller & The Other Sinners
- June 13 - Buffalo Blues Benefit for Veterans
- June 20 - Sun Records Tribute Night with Kickstart Rumble
- June 27 - Wild Adriatic with The Tins
- July 11 - Workingman's Dead (Grateful Dead Tribute)
- July 18 - Upstate Rubdown with PA Line
- August 1 - South Buffalo Night, Brian Higgins & The Exchange Street Band with Crikwater
- August 8 - Buffalo Afrobeat Orchestra with Slyboots
- August 15 - New Orleans Night! The Big Easy in Buffalo Presents John Papa Gros with Buffalo Brass Machine
- August 22 - The Nth Power with Funktional Flow
- August 29 - Michelangelo Carubba (Turkuaz) & Friends
- September 5 - Start Making Sense (Talking Heads Tribute)
The weekly concerts will begin at 5 p.m. and end at 8:30 p.m.
For more information you can visit the Larkin Square website.