BUFFALO, N.Y. — The legendary music group, Earth, Wind & Fire is set to perform on a new date now after the previous show had to be rescheduled twice due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The date now at the Artpark Amphitheater is on Sunday, July 31, 2022, at 8 p.m.
Tickets that were purchased for the originally planned 2020 and 2021 shows will be honored and the remaining tickets are on sale now.
For Eart, Wind & Fire, 2022 will mark their 52nd anniversary in entertainment – one that has taken them all around the globe playing sold-out concerts. In 2019, their contributions to arts and culture were acknowledged in Washington DC with the prestigious Kennedy Center Honors. The Smithsonian National Portrait Gallery also awarded Earth, Wind & Fire with its Portrait of a Nation Prize.
- Tickets on sale:
Front of Stage (standing room only): $77
- Reserved Seating (numbered chairs provided): $77
General Admission Bowl (carry-in chairs permitted): $37
- General Admission Lawn (carry-in chairs permitted): $19
Tickets will only be available to buy online here. only. The Artpark box office remains closed for in-person purchases.
- Additional 2022 concerts at Artpark currently on sale:
- Bon Iver (June 7);
- Patti LaBelle (June 21);
- Barenaked Ladies with Gin Blossoms and Toad the Wet Sprocket (July 5)
- Tedeschi Trucks Band with Los Lobos and Gabe Dixon (July 12).
For more information click here.