Share This Story!

Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about

Newfane Man Sent To Hospital After Fire

A man from Newfane had to be taken to the hospital early Sunday morning for smoke inhalation after his house caught fire.

Posted!

A link has been posted to your Facebook feed."

Sent!

A link has been sent to your friend's email address.

Join the Conversation

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Newfane Man Sent To Hospital After Fire

A man from Newfane had to be taken to the hospital early Sunday morning for smoke inhalation after his house caught fire.