• FOLLOW US
Video Player
  • Email
  • share

Man's home burns to ground from Christmas decorations

A man in Coon Rapids, Minn., learned his lesson about the inherent dangers of Christmas decorations after he lost his home and almost his life from a fire that started with garland.

http://www.wgrz.com/video/2014063836001/1/Mans-home-burns-to-ground-from-Christmas-decorations http://bc_gvpc.edgesuite.net/img/963482463001/201212/2221/963482463001_2013991972001_961896998-171-1354744618387.jpg?pubId=963482463001 Man's home burns to ground from Christmas decorations A man in Coon Rapids, Minn., learned his lesson about the inherent dangers of Christmas decorations after he lost his home and almost his life from a fire that started with garland. KAREminnesotafire safetyCoon RapidslifestylechristmasOffbeat/Water CoolerholidaysChristmas DecorationsvpcNational News 05:58

Next Up

    

More Videos

Recent Videos

Page 1 of 7
Lancaster 55 Clarence 21

Lancaster 55 Clarence 21

01:35 | 9/4/2015 11:41:40 PM
Peanut Allergies

Peanut Allergies

01:34 | 9/4/2015 10:46:58 PM
Tattoo shops concerned about state law

Tattoo shops concerned about state law

02:03 | 9/4/2015 10:43:53 PM
Rural Metro

Rural Metro

00:44 | 9/4/2015 10:43:26 PM
Lancaster Legends

Lancaster Legends

00:21 | 9/4/2015 10:40:42 PM
Walden Fire

Walden Fire

01:28 | 9/4/2015 10:12:22 PM