Close Mother Of 3 Partly Paralyzed After Eating Gas Station Nacho Cheese A gas station with bad nacho cheese causes outbreak. Angeli Kakade (@angelikakade) has the story. WGRZ 5:48 AM. EDT June 14, 2017 TRENDING VIDEOS Man hurt after vehicle collapses on him Forensic team will investigate human remains Body pulled out of Niagara river in Lewiston REPORTS; JENNIFER LAWRENCE LANDS IN BUFFALO Man in critical condition after ATV crash Video Shows Rescue of Kala Brown 96 YEAR OLD WOMAN ATTACKED IN HER HOME Top Father's Day Flash Sale - The Deal Guy Body Found In The Woods In North Collins Erie County Sheriff's update investigation on human remains found More Stories Winter Weather Advisory for parts of WNY Nov 18, 2017, 2:58 p.m. Rain changes to lake effect snow Saturday night Nov 13, 2017, 11:53 a.m. Federal Ct. Case filed against Sam Hoyt Nov 18, 2017, 10:57 p.m.