BUFFALO, NY - Erie County Executive Mark Poloncarz announced Thursday seven members who will be part of the New Stadium Working Group - which is exploring the possibility of a new stadium or more upgrades to the existing Ralph Wilson Stadium. Governor Cuomo named five members last month, while the Bills have not yet named their seven members.
The members appointed by Erie County are:
- Richard Tobe, Deputy County Executive, Erie County
- Maria R. Whyte, Commissioner of Environment and Planning, Erie County
- Kathleen Hochul, Vice President, M&T Bank Corporation
- Michael Joseph, President, Clover Management, Inc.
- Alphonso O'Neil-White, Retired President & CEO of HealthNow New York Inc.
- Clotilde Perez-Bode Dedecker, President, Community Foundation for Greater Buffalo
Poloncarz says the group is made up of Bills fans who will be working to "cement the long-term future of the Bills here in Erie County."
The New Stadium Working Group was created in 2013 as part of the lease that the Bills signed by Erie County. Meetings are expected to begin in the coming months.