Niagara County Historical Society showed us a new exhibit of wedding gowns from the past two centuries. It's at the Bond-Hawley House on Ontario Street. This National Register Home built in 1824 by Col. William Bond was thefirst brick home in Lockport. The house was then owned by Erie Canaladvocate Jesse Hawley and occupied over the years by various owners. Here is the website .
Join the Conversation
To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines and FAQs
Weddings From Way Back on Daybreak
Bond-Hawley House Site of New Exhibit.