Update: this amazing one day offer was just extended through due to popular demand! Yay.
BUFFALO, N.Y. -- I test hundreds of websites and deals every week and few things this season have impressed me as much as Bunki Munki.
So what is it?
It's the gift for the young adult that has everything, or a way to finally prompt kids to participate in positive activities online, where they're rewarded for being who they are.
Bunki Munki = games, an interactive diary, a bully-safe, advertising-safe, predator-safe online environment, a creative outlet of self-expression, a place to earn badges for skills --and a lot more.
There's no longer a need to tie kids to a gaming system with complicated hook-ups, or something that they need to pack on family trips. The only thing a tween or teen needs to use the Bunki Munki service is an internet connection and a membership.
Geared towards those 7to 15 years of age, a parent can enroll a son or daughter forfree or to enjoy the full Bunki-Munki service. Membership is $45 per year or $19.95 TODAY ONLY.
Use code WTS1211 for today's offer. CLICK HERE
The best thing I can suggest is for you to take the tour and then enroll, but below is a quick summary of what Bunki Munki offers, why I think it's worthwhile and why this could in fact be the perfect holiday, birthday, or just-because present.
Bunki-Munki is a web-based service and a private, safe portal for a teen or tween to keep themselvesbusy with the following:
1) The Journal:A place to download from the day and prompt kids to think about the positive aspect of their day.
2) Badge Central: Encourages kids to participate in positive activities where they can earn badges based on their interests.
3) Games: Interactive, thought-provoking, action-packed games... without parents needing to worry about content.
4) Email Service:A safe email service where kids can interact with other kids from around the world. Bunki Munki does not allow the exchanging of phone numbers, photos, real names, school names, or any piece of private information. Filters and moderation are in place to guarantee parents the peace of mind. Every child sign up requires parental permission.
5) Music Mixer: A creative outlet to connect with friends, compose and share tunes.
6) Design, Design, Design! Kids not only get to design what their space looks like online, but they also get to adopt and design the animated character they want to represent them, and on top of that, lots of room to accessorize!
7) Calendar: Finally a calendar service geared toward tweens where they can keep track of birthdays, commitments, homework and extracurricular activities.
8) Wall of Wonderful: A place where your kids' talents are celebrated. Display badges, celebrate accomplishments, skills and uniqueness.
There's plenty of content to appeal to both girls andboys, kids, tweens and teens alike.
The Bunki-Munki motto is "unlock the power of happiness" and I can't even begin to articulate how refreshing it is to see a place like this online.
Again, CLICK HEREto register for the limited free version, or access the full version of Bunki Munki for $19.95, down from $45 annually via coupon code WTS1211.
We receive absolutely no financial compensation for mentioning any company, product, or deal. The purpose of this segment is to find great deals -- that's it.