Buffalo Bisons BPO I Like It Sweepstakes
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the "Buffalo Bisons BPO I Like It Sweepstakes" (the "Sweepstakes") is open to legal U.S. residents of the following counties in the States of New York and Pennsylvania: New York: Erie, Niagara, Orleans, Genesee, Wyoming, Chautauqua, Cattaraugus, Allegany; Pennsylvania: McKean and Potter, who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of WGRZ ("Sponsor") The Buffalo Bisons and The Buffalo Philharmonic and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How to Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 12:01 a.m. (E.T.) on Monday, June 23, 2014 and end at 5:00p.m. - (E.T.) on Friday, June 27, 2014 (the "Sweepstakes Period").
Enter by visiting WGRZ's Facebook page at website http://www.facebook.com/#!/2onyourside and completing all of the required information and following all posted instructions. Complete the entry form and any other required fields and then submit your entry by clicking on the "SEND" button. Entries limited to only one (1) entry per person per day during the Sweepstakes Period. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking. Ad blocking software on your computer needs to be disabled so that it doesn't interfere with processing your entry.
Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or Facebook ID. The authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An "authorized account holder" shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions on the Sponsor's website or in any email received from Sponsor. All entries must be received by 3:00p.m. (E.T.) on Friday, June 27, 2014.
4. Winner Selection. Five (5) winners will be selected on Friday June 27, 2014 in a random drawing from among all eligible entries. The 5th and final person selected will be the Grand Prize winner.
5. Prizes and Odds.
Four (4) Winners will each receive 4 tickets to the Buffalo Bison's BPO Celebration baseball game on July 3, 2014 at Coca Cola Field, One James D. Griffin Plaza, Buffalo, NY 14202. (ARV $177 each). These tickets are good for July 3 only. Winners and each of their guests must redeem the tickets for the same game.
One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive 12 suite tickets for Grand Prize Winner and 11 of his/her adult guests over the age of 18 for a Buffalo Bisons' home baseball game of his/her choice at Coca Cola Field, One James D. Griffin Plaza, Buffalo, NY 14202, between June 27, 2014 and August 26, 2014 (inclusive), which includes a $100 food credit. (ARV $500). Grand Prize Winner and/or his/her guests must redeem the tickets for the suite on the same date for the same game. Tickets must be used by August 26, 2014. Grand Prize Winner must choose the home game to attend, which is based upon availability. (Total ARV of all prizes $677). Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Each winner will be notified on or about Friday June 27, 2014 on the WGRZ Facebook page and/or via e-mail. To claim prize, each winner must personally visit Sponsor's offices at 259 Delaware Avenue Buffalo, NY 14202 within three (3) business days after notification (office visits must be between the hours of 9:00 a.m. (E.T) and 5:00 p.m. (E.T.) weekdays. Grand Prize winner must contact the Bisons directly to arrange for the suite. Valid photo identification may be required by Sponsor in each case. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. Prize is not redeemable for cash. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned as instructed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner's disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner's consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsors will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, postage-due, misdirected or illegible entries, or for failure to receive entries or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes. By participating in this promotion, each participant agrees to fully release, forever discharge and hold harmless Sponsor and Facebook from and against all claims, costs, liabilities, losses, injuries, and damages arising out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, any claims for personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property or any other harm arising out of participant's participation in the promotion, the receipt, use, or misuse of any prize, or any travel or activity that is related to the promotion or any prize. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Sponsor is not responsible for the operation of Coca Cola Field or Buffalo Bisons, including closings, cancellations, schedule changes or substitutions.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. The Buffalo Bisons BPO I Like It Sweepstakes is sponsored by WGRZ. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after July 4, 2014) or a copy of these Official Rules, visit WGRZ.com or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Buffalo Bisons BPO Sweepstakes, Official Rules, 259 Delaware Avenue, Buffalo, NY 14202. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Dan Meyers, email@example.com, 716-849-2284.
1. Ann Metzinger
2. Natalie Parkinson
3. Candace Santana
4. Walter Dutka
5. Bonnie Schraufstetter (Grand Prize Winner)