BUFFALO- Once again, the Buffalo Sabres will host the Prospects Challenge at HarborCenter in September.
Prospects from the Stanley Cup champion Pittsburgh Penguins, the Boston Bruins and the New Jersey Devils will join the Sabres for the round-robin challenge from Sept. 8 to Sept. 11.
Each team will play three games over the weekend.
Friday, Sept. 8
• Pittsburgh vs. Boston, 3:30 p.m.
• Buffalo vs. New Jersey, 7 p.m.
Saturday, Sept. 9
• New Jersey vs. Pittsburgh, 3:30 p.m.
• Buffalo vs. Boston, 7 p.m.
Monday, Sept. 11
• Boston vs. New Jersey, 12 p.m.
• Buffalo vs. Pittsburgh, 7 p.m.
According to the Sabres announcement, tickets for the games are $10 and will go on sale on Aug. 7 at 10 a.m. Tickets can be purchased in person at the KeyBank Center Box Office, by phone at 1-888-223-6000 or online at Sabres.com.
© 2017 WGRZ-TV