Lockport family loses home in fire

LOCKPORT, NY-- A Lockport family has lost their home to a fire.

Firefighters were called to Elmhurst Street in Lockport Monday morning.

Officials tell 2 On Your Side a resident used a heater to unfreeze frozen pipes under the trailer when it caught fire.

No one was hurt. The home and its contents are a complete loss.


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment
More Stories