KENMORE, NY - A Kenmore family needed Red Cross assistance for housing Sunday night after a two-story fire at 80 West Hazeltine Ave.
Six people were in the home when it caught fire. The Red Cross was called to aid a family of five -- two adults and three children -- who didn't have a place to stay. Another individual living in the home had a place to go.
No one was injured.
According to the Kenmore Fire Department, the blaze was an electrical fire that caused an estimated $25,000 in damage.
© 2017 WGRZ-TV