BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Dunkin' Donuts has closed 13 of their 26 restaurants in Buffalo, according to a statement.
Page Ventures, LCC, a Dunkin' Donuts franchise in Buffalo, solely made the decision to reduce their store base, they said. The decision aims to "streamline and strengthen" their business, according to the statement.
"The decision to close 13 out of 26 restaurants was a difficult decision, but one that we felt was necessary for our organization at the time," said Jason Saghir of Page Ventures, LLC. "We have chosen to take this action to create a leaner, more efficient business."
The statement also said Page Ventures apologizes for any inconveniences the closures may cause.
The Dunkin' Donuts in the following locations have closed:
- 1280 Sweet Home Rd Amherst NY
- 2155 Eggert Road, Amherst, NY
- 727 Maple Road, Amherst, NY
- 598 Main Street, Buffalo, NY
- 9430 Main Street, Clarence, NY
- 4395 Union Road, Cheektowaga, NY
- 5090 Genesee Street, Cheektowaga, NY
- 5760 Transit Road Depew, NY
- 4909 South Park Avenue, Hamburg, NY
- 352268 604 Route 5 And 20, Irving NY
- 3155 Delaware Avenue, Kenmore, NY
- 6405 Dysinger Road, Lockport, NY
- 2225 Colvin Boulevard, Tonawanda, NY
Page Ventures decision to close 13 of the restaurants they manage, does not affect any of the other 36 Dunkin Donuts restaurants managed by other franchisees.