Bradford Press Exercise
1. Start standing, feet shoulder width apart, gripping a straight bar 1 ½ shoulder widths apart with an overhand grip.
2. Bring the bar up to chin level.
3. Press the bar up, just high enough to be higher than your head.
4. Once you clear your head, pull your elbows back and the bar will travel behind your head.
5. Then lower the bar to ear level and then reverse.
6. Press the bar up, just high enough to clear your head.
7. Pull your elbows forward, so the bar is in the front of your head.
8. Lower the bar down to ear level.