Dumbbell Curl - Press Exercise
1. Begin by gripping dumbbells in each hand and arms to your sides. Feet shoulder width apart and torso erect.
2. Using your biceps, hinge at your elbows and curl the weights up to your shoulders with your knuckles facing your shoulders.
3. At your shoulders, twist your knuckles out, facing away from your body.
4. Now press the dumbbells directly over-head until your arms are straight.
5. Return the dumbbells back down to your shoulders.
6. Twist your knuckles back in facing your shoulders.