BUFFALO, NY-- Carter's is recalling some of their infant clothing with zippers due to a choking hazard.
Officials say the zipper on the one-piece outfits can detach posing a choking hazard to young children
The recall includes eight styles of one-piece, footed cotton clothing for infants. They have a zipper from the foot to the neck and were sold in sizes newborn, 3, 6 and 9 months. Baby B'gosh®, Child of Mine® made by Carter's or Just One You® made by Carter's is printed on the fabric inside the neck area.
The items were sold at: OshKosh B'gosh, Walmart and Target nationwide from December 2012 through January 2013 for between $7 and $20.
Here are the descriptions of the recalled items:
- Baby B'gosh 414-208 Yellow with white quarter moons and gray and white stars print.
- Child of Mine 715-839 Baseball-style, white with blue stripes, yellow accents and "Little Brother" printed on the chest.
- Just One You 520-242 White background with navy stripes and green neck binding. Sold as a 2-pack with:
- 597B537 Light blue with a nautical and green crabs print and "Captain Cutie" on the left chest.
- 520-243 White with a pink cupcake print. Sold as 2-pack with:
- 597B538 Pink with small polka dots and a bunny ballerina on the left chest.
- 520-244 White with green stripes and an elephant and duck on the left chest. Sold as 2-pack with:
- 597B539 White with a gray elephant, gray bear, green frog and yellow duck print.
No injuries or incidents have been reported.
Carter's requests customers return the recalled clothing for a full refund.