This flaky white fish is packed with great omega-3's! Although the fish is light, the rich, Italian flavors of this recipe will warm up your body!
Preparation Time: 45 minutes
1 cup sliced onions
3/4 cup pomodoro sauce
3 tbsp pesto
Macadamia nut oil
2 halibut steaks (or any white fish)
Grated parmesan cheese
1. Heat macadamia nut oil in large skillet. Sauté onions, pomodoro sauce, and pesto.
2. Place fish in a shallow baking dish, sprayed with olive oil cooking spray.
3. When onions are cooked up, layer sautéed vegetables on top of fish.
4. Bake in 400-degree oven for 6-7 minutes.
5. When fish is done, remove and place on a plate. Pour the drippings from the baking dish onto the fish.
Tip from Binks: Add a touch of Parmesan cheese to get a little more Italian flavor!