Artist's rendering of the soon-to-be expanded Seneca Buffalo Creek Casino.
BUFFALO, NY - Seneca Buffalo Creek Casino held a Career Fair in downtown Buffalo Saturday. Representatives of Seneca Casinos are looking to fill hundreds of positions that will be available in advance of the expanded casino opening, which is expected to happen later this summer.
Positions will include everything from table games dealers to restaurant servers to security officers, all with competitive pay and benefits, said Seneca Gaming Commission Recruitment Director Brandy Owens in a statement. "Seneca Casinos estimates that 500 direct jobs will be created by the casino's operation, representing $52 million in annual payroll," she said.
But don't worry if you missed today's job fair. From now through March 31, Seneca Gaming Corporation is hosting a "Virtual Job Fair" on line for positions in the soon-to-be expanded casino. Interested applicants should visit www.SenecaCasinos.com and click on "Seneca + Buffalo: The Real Deal" to submit a resume and cover letter.
According to Seneca Buffalo Creek Casino officials, upcoming opportunities include:
- Table game dealers and management
- Count team supervisors and clerks
- Cage shift supervisors and cage cashier
- Slot supervisors and slot attendants
- Slot technicians
- Marketing representatives
- Beverage bartenders, bar backs and servers
- Snack bar attendants, restaurant servers and management
- Culinary chefs and cooks
- Security officers and supervisors
- Valet attendants
- Maintenance and environmental services workers