ALEXANDER, NY - Fire crews and sheriff's deputies are investigating a fatal fire in Genesee County.
It broke out shortly after 10pm Sunday at a home along Sandpit Road in the town of Alexander.
We're told that Scott Cramer, 47, was house-sitting at the time when the fire broke out. He was later pulled from the burning home by firefighters. Cramer later died at United Memorial Medical Center.
2 on Your Side is awaiting further details from fire investigators. Right now, they believe the fire was electrical in nature.