Depew Fire on Patsy Lane

9:01 PM, Mar 1, 2013   |    comments
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +

Depew, NY - Firefighters were called to a home along Patsy Lane in the Village of Depew Friday morning to put out a fire.

The fire appears to have originated inside a upstairs bedroom at 93 Patsy Lane.

Residents in both homes were able to evacuate safely.

Depew Police say the fire was caused by one of the residents smoking in bed, causing the mattress to catch on fire. 

Damage is estimated at $90,000


Most Watched Videos