Preparation Time: 20 minutes
6 eggs or 2.5 C Egg Substitute
2/3 lb breakfast ham (cut into 1/2-inch cubes)
1 1/3 cups ham (cooked, sliced)
¼ cup shallots, chopped
6 slices whole wheat bread (cubed)
2/3 cup potato (cooked, cubed)
2 cups cheddar cheese (shredded)
2/3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
2/3 tsp dry mustard
salt & pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Coat a shallow baking dish with Olive Oil Cooking Spray.
3. Coat a casserole dish or baking dish with more Olive Oil Cooking Spray. Line the bottom with slices of ham.
4. Add a cup of egg substitute to bowl of breadcrumbs until soaked. Add shallots, mustard, potatoes, and Worcestershire sauce. Mix together.
5. Pour egg mixture into dish lined with ham. Top with cheese.
6. Put in oven and bake with other egg in the dish, until eggs are thoroughly cooked-about 20-30 minutes, or until knife inserted near middle comes our clean.
7. Serve and enjoy!