Preparation Time: 30 minutes
1C Whole Grain Pasta cooked
2 tbsp Olive Oil
½ C red pepper
1-2 tbsp minced garlic
½ tsp crushed red pepper
½ C arugula
1 C chicken sausage sliced
1C pomodoro sauce with a pinch of rosemary (to taste)
1-2 C cooked pasta
½ C mozzarella cheese
1. Heat olive oil in a skillet.
2. Cook red pepper with garlic and crushed red pepper in the heated skillet. Sauté until garlic is slightly caramelized.
3. Add chicken sausage, arugula and pomodoro sauce. Continue sautéing together.
4. Finally, add the pasta and toss several times until fully heated.
5. Transfer pasta to a shallow baking dish. Top with mozzarella cheese.
6. Cook in a 350-degree oven for 5-10 minutes until cheese is melted and pasta creates a brown crust on top.
7. Serve and enjoy!