BUFFALO, NY-- A hot oil spill lead to a fire at a nearby packaging company.
Buffalo Firefighters were called to TRS Packaging Company on Dingens Street around 8 o'clock Tuesday morning after a fire broke out inside the compressor room.
According to fire officials, a hose broke off one of the hot oil compressors, allowing oil to spew out and ignite a fire.
Luckily, the companies sprinkler system was working and kept the fire contained to just the one room. However, it did cause quite a mess.
A professional cleaning company was called in to take care of the oil and water. Some of the firefighter's uniforms got pretty messy, too. They'll be sent to the department's supply center and cleaned up.