Preparation Time: 15 minutes
2 C egg substitute
2-3 tbsp taco seasoning
1 Whole Grain Tortilla
½ C cheddar and Monterey jack cheese mixture.
1-2 tbsp macadamia nut oil
¼ C black beans
Salt & pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Beat taco seasoning with egg substitute.
3. Heat whole grain tortilla in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat-3-4 seconds on each side.
4. Transfer tortilla onto plate and sprinkle on some cheese evenly.
5. Drizzle macadamia nut oil into heated pan. Pour in egg mixture.
6. Add black beans.
7. Cook eggs-lift sides of eggs up with spatula so liquid pours to bottom and cooks evenly.
8. Add the rest of cheese into the egg mixture as it cooks.
9. Transfer egg frittata to the oven and bake for 5-10 minutes or until the shell around the edges create a crispy shell.
10. As egg frittata is baking, microwave the tortilla with the cheese for 20 seconds, or until cheese is melted.
11. When egg is finished baking, transfer onto the tortilla. Pour desired amount of salsa on the eggs, and fold the tortilla and eggs together, in half.
12. Cut wrap in thirds, and serve!