Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 medium red or green bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 4 pork loin chops (with bone), cut to a thickness of 3/4 to 1 inch
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoons chopped chipotle chili peppers in adobo sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- Sauté peppers, celery, and onion; set aside. Sprinkle chops with garlic salt and black pepper.
- In a large skillet, cook chops, in hot oil over medium heat until brown on both sides; add vegetables to pan with pork.
- In a small bowl, stir together chicken broth, orange juice, chipotle peppers and oregano. Pour over meat. Cover and cook 15 minutes on medium-high heat.
FOR MORE RECIPES, LOG ONTO CHEFBINKS.COM.