Join us for the 2017 Buffalo Undy Run/Walk on Saturday, April 29th at Delaware park and help raise awareness for Colon Cancer Screenings. Funds raised through the Undy Run/Walk support national prevention, research and patient support initiatives at the Colon Cancer Alliance. The Undy Run/Walk also supports the Blue Hope Partnership Program by providing funding to local organizations that are making strides to knock colon cancer out of the top three cancer killers in Undy Run/Walk communities.
Wear your underwear as "outer"wear at the 2017 Buffalo Undy Run and register today - Click Here
Saturday, April 29th
- A pair of Boxer shorts
- Survivor t-shirt if registered as a survivor
- Survivor medal if registered as a survivor
- Memorial flag if indicated in registration process
- Access to our online fundraising platform
- Note: Patients/Survivors register for free. Contact email@example.com for the registration code.
© 2017 WGRZ-TV