Forwards/Backwards Lunges Exercise
1. Stand with your feet hip width apart.
2. Lift one leg and step it out in front of you and lower yourself so that the trailing knee come close to the floor but does not touch it.
3. Push off the out stepped leg to return to the starting position, with the same leg then step backwards and lower yourself so that knee almost touches the ground.
4. Using the non-stepping leg, lift yourself back to the start position.
5. Repeat these steps with both legs for repetition.